Engineered to integrate directly with the Andros stem or the Syntace VRO 47 stem used on many Tern bicycles, the Valo 2 is a powerful hub-dynamo powered light designed to help you navigate safely at night. It is optimally positioned for visibility and well protected from accidental knocks and bumps, as well as theft. Clarity™ optics project the type of wide, even beam pattern that a cyclist needs - no more lighting the tops of trees or narrowly focused hotspots.
Designed with the lighting experts Herrmans in frigid Finland, where winter temperatures dip to -40° C and daylight all but disappears, the Valo 2 is made from cold-resistant ABS and has a standlight function so you're still visible to traffic while stopped. The patented CryoCore™ cooling design uses the handlebar as a heat sink to draw more heat away from the LED chip, allowing for brighter, more efficient output.
The Valo 2 is designed to work with the BioLogic Joule 3 or other standard dynamo hubs, so you will never need to worry about dim lights or being stuck with dead batteries ever again.
Order your Valo 2 online here.
- 41 lux, 150 lumens for bright illumination
- Clarity™ optics project a wide, even beam of light where needed for excellent visibility
- Patented CyroCore™ design draws more heat away from the LED chip for brighter, more efficient lighting
- Runs off standard hub dynamos so bye-bye weak and dead batteries
- Safety standlight remains lit at a stop so motorists can still see you
- SideLight design allows light to be seen from the sides for better safety
- Made from cold-resistant ABS for use in the harshest conditions
- Permanently mounted on handlebars for theft prevention
- Visor blocks light coming back in eyes
- Technology by Herrmans