Stronger, Better, State of the Art
The OCL Joint is a new reference in folding frame technology. It includes two new patents and everything we know about making the safest, strongest, and most durable frame joint.
- Taller, Stronger, Stiffer — Making the hinge taller and moving the pivoting surfaces outward from the center axis more than doubles overall strength and stiffness and it’s a difference you’ll feel from your very first ride. Every frame featuring the OCL Joint has been independently tested to exceed the EN safety standard by at least 50% (we stopped the machines after going past 50%).
- Norglide Bearings — The patented design puts sliding bearings between the moving parts so the folding action is always smooth and friction-free.
- Interlocking Halves — Unfolded, the joint surfaces lock together to improve torsional stiffness.
- Large, smooth lever — Large rounded surfaces are easy on your hands and give good leverage for easy operation.
- AutoLok Technology — Close the lever and it automatically locks in place, for extra, easy security.
- Floating Point Technology — Patented technology allows the lever to fold flat and brace against the joint for protection in transit.
- Serviceable — Good things are made to last and that’s why the OCL Joint is designed to be fully dealer serviceable. We keep every part in stock and replacing the bearings can be done in five minutes.
- Precision-machined — A machining tolerance of only 50 microns ensures a tight fit and eliminates looseness and rattling.
- Stainless Steel Bolts — Cold-worked stainless hardware delivers the durability and reliability needed for daily riding.