Stronger, Better, State of the Art
The OCL Joint is a new reference in folding frame technology. It includes two new patents and everything we know about making the safest, strongest, and most durable frame joint.
- Stronger, Stiffer — Making the hinge taller and moving the pivoting surfaces outward from the center axis more than doubles overall strength and stiffness and it’s a difference you’ll feel from your very first ride. Every frame featuring the OCL Joint has been independently tested to exceed the EN (European) safety standard.
- Integrated Bearings — The patented design puts igus™ bearings between the moving parts so the folding action is always smooth and friction-free.
- Interlocking Halves — The joint surfaces lock together to eliminate torsional movement.
- Easy to Use — Large rounded surfaces are easy on your hands and give good leverage for easy operation.
- Doubly Safe — Close the lever and the AutoLok automatically locks in place, for extra, easy security.
- Floating Point Technology — Patented technology allows the lever to fold flat and brace against the joint for protection in transit.
- Serviceable — Good things are built to last and that’s why the OCL Joint is designed to be fully dealer serviceable. We keep every part in stock and replacing the bearings can be done in five minutes.
- Precision-machined — A machining tolerance of only 50 microns ensures a tight fit and eliminates looseness and rattling.
- Stainless Steel Bolts — Cold-worked stainless hardware delivers the durability and reliability needed for daily riding.