Replacing more car trips with bike trips should be uncomplicated, fun—and affordable. The Link B8 lets you ride in comfort all year round, with mechanical disc brakes for great stopping power even on wet weather days. Customize it with your favorite accessories and discover just how simple and easy your daily ride can be.
- Wide 8-speed gearing for climbing hills and racing through the city
- Mechanical disc brakes for all-weather riding
- Luggage Socket for compatible front racks, baskets, or bags
- Height-adjustable telescopic handlepost to fit a wide range of riders
- Folds in 10 seconds to fit under desks, or on board trains and buses
- Optional rear rack to carry your everyday essentials
- Optional fenders for rainy days
- 20" wheels
Stiffer by design
The rear half of Tern frames use a patented 3D structure we call DoubleTruss to build in extra stiffness. It helps resist torsional forces so our bikes flex less. That means increased stiffness and much better power transfer from the pedals to the rear wheel. The proof’s in the ride.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.