Our Telescopic Seatpost extends to offer a more comfortable fit for both shorter and taller riders, and retracts to make your folded bike even more compact. It is compatible with 33.9 mm or 34.9 mm seat tubes, and features a dual-bolt head design for precise saddle adjustment.
The Telescopic Seatpost is the ideal upgrade for Verge and Link bikes with a 33.9 mm seat tube: it extends 90 mm longer than our stock seatpost, and is 120 mm shorter when retracted. Most Tern bikes with a 34.9 mm seat tube already feature the Telescopic Seatpost. Upgrade the stock seatpost on the Vektron D8 for a 30 mm longer, 140 mm shorter seatpost.
- Reduces folded bike size and offers a better fit for shorter and taller riders
- Up to 120-140 mm shorter retracted length, compared to the stock post
- Up to 30-90 mm longer extended length, compared to the stock post
- Compatible with 33.9 mm or 34.9 mm seat tubes
- Dual bolt head design for precise saddle adjustment
- Endless possibilities for customization