Quick Haul P5i RBN
What Makes it a P5i RBN?
- Bosch Performance Line Cruise motor provides up to 65 Nm of torque and 300% support plus 500 Wh battery for a range of up to 118 km
- 1x5-speed Shimano Nexus internal gear hub with twist shifter
- Additional coaster brake - for riders who want to continue to rely on the familiar braking technique "with the feet"
- Atlas QX Rack for up to 60 kg payload
- Functional accessory options: Cache Box and Sidekick Footrests
Quick Haul Highlights
- Cargo capacity: 60 kg on the rear rack, plus an additional 20 kg with optional front rack
- Fits riders 160 - 195 cm (5’3” - 6’5”), and also riders 145 - 180 cm (4’9” - 5'11") when equipped with a shorter, 350 mm seatpost
- Lots of available kid- and cargo-carrying accessories—easily create your perfect setup
- Ultra-low 490 mm standover height makes (dis)mounting and waiting at stops easier
- Hydraulic disc brakes for reliable stopping power—even when heavily loaded and riding fast
- Proven safe and reliable: frame and fork are EFBE-tested up to the 150 kg (331 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight
- 20" wheels
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.