Gdy jesteś na długiej wyprawie bądź na swojej codziennej trasie, Verge Tour niesie Ciebie oraz twój bagaż z pewnym zaufaniem. Długodystansowy rower, wyróżniający się od stóp go głów, posiadający przedni oraz tylni bagażnik, chromowo-molbidenowy widelec. Przyczep sakwy i w drogę.
- Front Spartan™ rack and rear Cargo Rack™ for hauling a load
- Andros™ adjustable handlebar stem so you can find the most comfortable riding position during long days in the saddle
- A hidden tire pump in the BioLogic PostPump™ seatpost for on-the-road repairs
- Bright, wide-beam Valo™ 2 front light powered by the BioLogic Joule™ 3 electricity-generating hub
- Extreme gear range (22 – 117 gear inches) for speedy cruising and climbing hills with heavy loads
- Folds in under 10 seconds to go on trains, planes, buses and boats
- 20" wheels
“Velowerx and Verge Tour are riding like normal sized bikes thanks to their wide tires, good brakes and gearing. Folding hinges have no impact on riding quality. Luggage can be mounted easily.”
The Verge Tour feels like riding a normal sized bike thanks to its wide tires, good brakes and gearing.
Ce vélo pliant TERN Verge Tour/S27h est conçu à la fois pour ceux qui envisagent un trajet quotidien entre leur domicile et leur travail, ou ceux qui aiment les longues randonnées – et leur confort! [The Tern Verge Tour is built for those who want to commute everyday from their home to the office and for those who like long (comfortable!) tours]
The [Verge] Tour is a tough little bike, hard enough to take the knocks to which folders are routinely subjected.
... I could tackle the steepest of hills but also blast down hills at speed; all with a full touring load.
Tern Bicycles received three awards — two for bikes and one for its Perch bike storage shelf.
Tern Bicycles has been recognised by Taiwan's Ministry of Economic Affairs with a trio of Taiwan Excellence Awards for innovation and leadership in product design.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.