Quick Haul P9
What Makes it a P9?
- Bosch Performance Line Cruise motor provides up to 65 Nm of torque and 300% support
- 1x9-speed Shimano Alivio groupset with trigger shifter
Quick Haul Highlights
- Cargo capacity: 50 kg on the rear rack, plus an additional 20 kg with optional front rack
- Fits riders 160 - 195 cm (5’3” - 6’5”), and also riders 145 - 180 cm (4’9” - 5'11") when equipped with a shorter, 350 mm seatpost
- Lots of available kid- and cargo-carrying accessories—easily create your perfect setup
- Ultra-low 490 mm standover height makes (dis)mounting and waiting at stops easier
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for reliable stopping power—even when heavily loaded and riding fast
- Proven safe and reliable: frame and fork are EFBE-tested up to the 150 kg (331 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight
- 20" wheels
As an all-rounder bike for those who want to do errands, go shopping, carry a kid, (...) the Quick Haul is one of the most interesting options in terms of price and practicality.
Who would have thought: Although it is smaller and more compact than the GSD S10, the new Tern Quick Haul turned out to be the perfect car replacement for everyday use.
A longtail offered by one of the leading brands in the segment, at the recommended retail price of around €3,000 (before subsidy) is damn good news, specially since the bike is equipped with a Bosch Performance Line mid-motor.
As for the ride, if anything the Quick Haul felt zippier and a little sportier than the HSD. […] For my part, I left with a deep sense of appreciation for exactly how far superior, in many ways, a well-designed e-bike can be to the silly big metal boxes that most of us drive each day.
Getting started is very easy since it rides like a classic pedelec. In addition, the bike is really super stable. This is due to the position of the motor and battery, but also due to an impressive wheelbase (116 cm) on such a small bike. And despite that, it's no longer than a classic pedelec, which we appreciate. This also makes it easy to handle, even in small spaces.
For those who find the GSD too long-framed and cargo-focused, and the Vektron too simple and foldy, the Quick Haul [...] might be just the right tool for transporting kids, pets, groceries, work materials and other cargo around the city.
Tern also puts their bikes through the toughest tests in the industry, and often goes further by making up their own tests when they think existing standards are not stringent enough. So for me, when I put my 2-year-old son on the back, I felt good knowing all the lengthy tests this bike had gone through. So whether you are putting your best furry friend, your kid, or other precious cargo on the back, Tern has many options to keep them safe and comfortable.
Should [the E-Bike Act] receive approval in the USA, qualifying individuals could receive up to 30 per cent tax credit. This can be applied to the purchase of a new electric bike, with up to $900 of benefit value. The Quick Haul enables you to get the maximum possible tax credit due to its pricing, giving you the most bike for your buck.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.