Quick Haul P9
Was macht es zu einem P9?
- Bosch Performance Line Cruise Motor bietet bis zu 65 Nm Drehmoment und 300% Unterstützung
- 1x9-Gang Shimano Alivio Gruppe mit Trigger Schalthebel
Quick Haul Highlights
- Ladekapazität: 50 kg auf dem hinteren Gepäckträger, plus zusätzliche 20 kg mit dem optionalen vorderen Gepäckträger
- Passt für Fahrer mit einer Körpergröße von 160 - 195 cm und auch für Fahrer mit einer Körpergröße von 145 - 180 cm, wenn sie mit einer kürzeren Sattelstütze von 350 mm ausgestattet sind
- Viele spezifische Zubehörteile für Kinder und Zuladung erhältlich- stellen Sie sich ganz einfach Ihre perfekte Ausstattung zusammen
- Die sehr niedrige Überstandshöhe von 490 mm erleichtert Auf- und Absteigen und das Warten Ampel und Stoppsignalen
- Hydraulische Scheibenbremsen von Shimano für zuverlässige Bremskraft - auch bei hoher Beladung und schneller Fahrt
- Bewährte Sicherheit und Zuverlässigkeit: Rahmen und Gabel sind EFBE-geprüft bis zu einem zulässigen Gesamtgewicht von 150 kg
- 20" wheels
As an all-rounder bike for those who want to do errands, go shopping, carry a kid, (...) the Quick Haul is one of the most interesting options in terms of price and practicality.
Who would have thought: Although it is smaller and more compact than the GSD S10, the new Tern Quick Haul turned out to be the perfect car replacement for everyday use.
A longtail offered by one of the leading brands in the segment, at the recommended retail price of around €3,000 (before subsidy) is damn good news, specially since the bike is equipped with a Bosch Performance Line mid-motor.
As for the ride, if anything the Quick Haul felt zippier and a little sportier than the HSD. […] For my part, I left with a deep sense of appreciation for exactly how far superior, in many ways, a well-designed e-bike can be to the silly big metal boxes that most of us drive each day.
Getting started is very easy since it rides like a classic pedelec. In addition, the bike is really super stable. This is due to the position of the motor and battery, but also due to an impressive wheelbase (116 cm) on such a small bike. And despite that, it's no longer than a classic pedelec, which we appreciate. This also makes it easy to handle, even in small spaces.
For those who find the GSD too long-framed and cargo-focused, and the Vektron too simple and foldy, the Quick Haul [...] might be just the right tool for transporting kids, pets, groceries, work materials and other cargo around the city.
Tern also puts their bikes through the toughest tests in the industry, and often goes further by making up their own tests when they think existing standards are not stringent enough. So for me, when I put my 2-year-old son on the back, I felt good knowing all the lengthy tests this bike had gone through. So whether you are putting your best furry friend, your kid, or other precious cargo on the back, Tern has many options to keep them safe and comfortable.
Should [the E-Bike Act] receive approval in the USA, qualifying individuals could receive up to 30 per cent tax credit. This can be applied to the purchase of a new electric bike, with up to $900 of benefit value. The Quick Haul enables you to get the maximum possible tax credit due to its pricing, giving you the most bike for your buck.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.