- 30% más pequeña que una bici plegable tradicional de 20”
- Encaja fácilmente en taquillas, armarios o cualquier espacio pequeño.
- Parrilla Metro Transit con ruedas giratorias integradas para rodar fácil
- Para ciclistas de entre 1,47 y 1,95
- Nuevas articulaciones TFL con interface 3D, diseño DeadBolt y tecnología SpringLock
- Nueva potencia Physis RF forjada 3D
- Ruedas Kinetix Pro X con tecnología de radios pareados
- Cambio Shimano Ultegra Shadow RD 11 velocidades
- 20" wheels
For a 20-inch wheel folding bike, it’s certainly one of the smallest and neatest packages this rider’s ever encountered.
[The BYB] is a 20-inch folder that aims to bring the ride quality of your regular bike to one that folds small enough to fit comfortably under your desk.
I like bike designs that can be altered to fit a variety of body shapes and sizes and the BYB is just that. Being in the riding position that you want means you are half way to a comfortable and efficient ride before you even pedal.
Seven Day Cyclist
The Tern BYB S11 is a great addition to the choice of folders out there, and a genuinely novel addition to the annals of folding bike design.
The BYB’s larger wheels give it a smooth, uncompromised ride and better stability than smaller-diameter wheels.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.