- 30 % plus petit que un autre vélos pliables traditionnels 20 pouces
- Se glisse parfaitement dans les casiers, les armoires ou les espaces confinés
- Porte-bagages Metro Transit avec roues intégrées pour faciliter le transport
- Pour les cyclistes de 147 à 195 cm de hauteur
- Nouveau joint TFL avec connexions 3D, conception et design DeadBolt et technologie SpringLock
- Nouveau support de guidon Forged Physis RF 3D forgé
- Jantes Kinetix Pro X avec technologie à double rayons
- Shimano Ultegra 11 vitesses, changement de vitesses Shadow RD
- 20" wheels
The Tern BYB (Bring Your Bike) S11 is a 20-inch folder that aims to bring the ride quality of your regular bike to one that folds small enough to fit comfortably under your desk.
Bike Shop Girl
I flew last night (...) and I brought my bike. I'm gonna show you how I easily and quickly fly with my bike—and most importantly, how I just check this as luggage because I don't get charged a bike fee.
For a 20-inch wheel folding bike, it’s certainly one of the smallest and neatest packages this rider’s ever encountered.
[The BYB] is a 20-inch folder that aims to bring the ride quality of your regular bike to one that folds small enough to fit comfortably under your desk.
I like bike designs that can be altered to fit a variety of body shapes and sizes and the BYB is just that. Being in the riding position that you want means you are half way to a comfortable and efficient ride before you even pedal.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.