- 30% smaller than traditional 20” folding bikes
- Fits conveniently into lockers, closets, or any narrow space
- Metro Transit Rack with built-in spinner wheels for easier trolleying
- Fits riders from 4’10” – 6’5”
- New TFL Joint with 3D interface, DeadBolt design and SpringLock technology
- New 3D-forged Physis RF Handlepost
- Kinetix Pro X wheels with paired spoke technology
- 11-speed Shimano Ultegra, Shadow RD derailleur
- 20" wheels
[The BYB] is a 20-inch folder that aims to bring the ride quality of your regular bike to one that folds small enough to fit comfortably under your desk.
I like bike designs that can be altered to fit a variety of body shapes and sizes and the BYB is just that. Being in the riding position that you want means you are half way to a comfortable and efficient ride before you even pedal.
Seven Day Cyclist
The Tern BYB S11 is a great addition to the choice of folders out there, and a genuinely novel addition to the annals of folding bike design.
The BYB’s larger wheels give it a smooth, uncompromised ride and better stability than smaller-diameter wheels.
If you prioritize folded size and being able to roll the folded bike, the [BYB] is convincing.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.