- Motor Bosch® Cargo Line proporciona hasta 85 Nm de par y 400% de ayuda
- Batería Bosch dual- (500/1000 Wh) para un rango de mas de 206 km
- Buje Enviolo SP de variación continua (sin saltos). Trabaja bajo carga.
- Correa de transmisión Gates® CDX silenciosa, suave, y libre de mantenimiento
- Caballete Atlas Lockstand ™ súper resistente con bloqueo automático; mando de desbloqueo en el manillar.
- Portabultos trasero integrado en el cuadro superresistente y lower decks integrados también.
- Frenos de disco hidráulicos de 4 pistones Magura® MT5 eSTOP potentes y con gran capacidad de respuesta
- La luz de freno RearStop ™ te ayuda a señalizar las paradas de forma segura
- Ruedas Atlas™ mejoradas con bujes mecanizados CNC personalizados para mayor resistencia y durabilidad
- 20" wheels
Bicycling Magazine Newsletter
The Tern GSD is funny-looking. But use it once, and in short order, you’ll realized its brilliance. Notice I said, “use it” instead of “ride it.” [...] The GSD is a tool, an appliance, a life accessory. It could replace a car for, I’d estimate, over 90-percent of my day-to-day needs.
With a length of 1.85 meters, at least, it can be steered well and also parked in the garage in any corner. This can even be done upright to save space, because the engineers have designed several "parking feet" at the rear end of the rack, on which the bike can be jacked upright. The handlebars can also be folded away in a few easy steps. Extremely practical!
Roadworthy additions on the LX and R14 models include a high-/low-beam headlight and, on all models, an always-on brake light that intensifies when you squeeze the Magura MT5 eStop levers.
If you have your heart set on making your family bike-first, this is a model you'll use for years to come.
It's small, yet it's big: Tern's versatile e-bike is no longer than a regular electric bike, yet it serves as a family car, shopping cart and van.
The Tern GSD could be the ideal solution for anyone who doesn't want a box bike, but wants to transport a lot.
[Dealers] report that customers are increasingly buying a cargo bike as an alternative to a second car. If you compare the purchase and maintenance of a car, you won't flinch [...]: the cargo bike is cheaper in any case.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.