- 200 kg (440 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight
- Bosch® Cargo Line Motor provides up to 85 Nm of torque and 400% support
- Bosch dual-battery system (500/1000 Wh) for a range of up to 206 km (128 mi)
- Heavy-duty, continuously variable Enviolo SP hub
- Gates® CDX Belt Drive is silent, smooth, and virtually maintenance-free
- Adjustable cockpit comfortably fits riders 150 – 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Super tough Atlas Lockstand™ auto-locks when engaged—just press a button on the handlebars to unlock
- Heavy-duty frame-integrated rear rack and integrated lower decks
- Powerful and responsive Magura® MT5 eSTOP 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Always-on RearStop™ Brake Light helps you safely signal stops
- Integrated Abus® Wheel Lock, keyed-alike with the battery
- Upgraded Atlas Wheels with custom CNC machined hubs for extra strength and durability
- Wide range of cargo- and passenger-carrying accessories
- Fits two Thule® Yepp Maxi seats, no adapters needed
- 20" wheels
It's impressive how well the bike can be ridden/decelerated even when loaded. The frame, stiffened by many struts, adds weight to the bike, but responds with perfect riding performance.
Adventure travel with a cargo bike? Yes, it's possible with the Tern GSD S00. Payload, riding performance and deceleration are inspiring. An all-rounder for city, cargo, travel!
The Tern GSD has been our e-bike of the year in the past, so it’s no surprise to find it back in this list again.
Tern makes folding bikes, folding bikes and nothing but folding bikes. But how to fold a pack mule like the GSD S00? Well, with care. Because only the handlebars and seatpost are foldable, not the frame itself.
Just for [the GSD], a modular accessory system for the weather-protected transportation of children and luggage will be available from 2021: the Storm Box and the Storm Shield.
The new Tern GSD S00 joins the best cargo bikes that you can currently buy [...]. The greatest advantage is the high variability on such a small footprint, with a very high stability at the same time.
If you buy this as a family e-bike we suspect your main problem will be competition for ride time.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.