- Bosch® Cargo Line Motor 85 Nm nyomatékkal és 400%-os rásegítéssel
- Bosch dual-battery system (500/1000 Wh) akár 206 km-es hatótáv (128 mi)
- Nagy teherbírású fokozatmentes Enviolo SP agyváltó
- Gates® CDX karbon szíjhajtás: halk és gyakorlatilag karbantartás mentes
- Szuper erős Atlas Lockstand™ kitámasztó, auto rögzüléssel és nyomógombos kioldással a kormányon
- Nagy teherbírású vázba integrált hátsó csomagtartó, integrált alsó támaszokkal
- Erős és reszponzív Magura® MT5 eSTOP 4 dugattyús hidraulikus tárcsafékek
- Always-on RearStop™ Fék lámpa a biztonságos forgalomban való közlekedéshez
- Tovább fejlesztett Atlas Kerekek™ egyedi CNC gyártású agyakkal az extra merevség és tartósság érdekében
- 20" wheels
If you’re getting a Tern GSD, you’re getting a fully qualified car replacement.
“I trialled it when we got to [Covid lockdown] level 3 ... I rode straight up Brooklyn Hill,” she says. “I’ve used it way more than I had planned. I got rid of the second car a year ago.”
We have toyed with the idea of selling the car and going 'all in' as a cycling family of four. With a bike like this, we have concluded that the car will not be missed too often.
I ride a Tern GSD S00, which is a mid-tail bike. It has a maximum weight capacity of around 450 pounds, and it's not very long, which means that it can't carry as much stuff as easily as a bakfiets, but it’s lighter and more maneuverable.
If you want to travel in comfort and without sacrifices, reach for the [GSD]. The compact bike is great for touring and takes luggage for that big trip.
I love that I arrive at the kindergarten completely relaxed and not sweaty, and on the way back I carry another box of water and all my purchases. I love that I meet Frankfurters, lots of them, because I am sure to get attention with the yellow [GSD].
The Bath & Wiltshire Parent
For me, it’s the incredible versatility of the GSD that really impresses. I can cycle into town, do all my shopping and cycle back, and it’s quicker and cheaper than driving in and parking, there’s no worrying about the narrow car park size plus there’s the benefit of incidental exercise.
Global Cycling Network
Tern GSD [...] is becoming something of an icon.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.