- FBL™ frame joint and DoubleTruss™ technology for a stiff and powerful ride
- Adjustable NVO Axis stem for precise control of your riding position
- SRAM X4 24-speed drivetrain, for maximum versatility
- 11-32T cassette for maximum versatility
- BioLogic Arx™ grips with a hidden multi-tool
- Schwalbe Big Apple tires with Kevlar puncture protection
- Magnetix™ 2.0 lock the bike in place when folded
- Folds in 30 seconds to throw in the back of a car and fast-forward to the good part of the ride
- Get the perfect fit, with one of three sizes
- 26" wheels
Tern designed this ride with beefy Big Apple tires to tackle all sorts of paths. Skip the lock: the five-second-fold feature lets you tote it right into the office.
The Tern Joe D24 is a powerful city ride that just happens to fold in 5 seconds flat.
Easier to fold than a T-shirt and equipped with a DoubleTruss frame and pothole-conquering Schwalbe Big Apple tires, the Joe D24 is the ultimate urban commuter.
Heading to Austin for the famous South By Southwest (SXSW) festival this March? You can beat the traffic by signing up for SXcycle, the official SXSW bike share program.
...the utilitarian bike can tackle most commutes while allowing the option of being packed up for the train or bus instead.
Now the last folding bike that I rode had a “squishy” feeling to it--the frame wasn’t super sturdy, and tended to flex on big bumps. That’s not a problem with the Joe D24...
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.