For Every Cargo Contingency
The Shortbed Tray is a heavy-duty cargo upgrade that carries serious loads low to the ground. It fits standard 600 × 400 mm Eurocrates, so you can carry up to 80 liters of provisions. Pack it with a cooler and save the day at soccer practice, or leave it in its original configuration for IKEA runs. Depending on your cargo preference, mount it parallel or perpendicular. Offers easy access for swapping and removing one or two batteries.
Learn more about how to safely carry cargo on your bike:
- Heavy-duty rear cargo carrier, designed to transport up to 35 kg (77 lb)
- Built to fit standard 600 × 400 mm Eurocrates, coolers and the weekend IKEA haul
- Mounts perpendicular or parallel on the GSD, and perpendicular on other bikes
- Includes two Tern SideStrap bungees
- Inner dimensions: 425 × 607 × 60 mm (17” x 24” x 2.4”)
- Designed for the GSD, and compatible with other bikes
Get the Facts
Max Dimensions (per unit)
446 × 627 × 81 mm (17,6 × 24,7 × 3,2 sisällä)
35 kg (77,2 lb)
Weight (per set)
3 kg (6,6 lb)
Some months later and his £4,000 Tern GSD has proved to be the 'most useful thing I've ever, ever owned.