- Moteur Bosch® Performance Line CX
- Bosch dual-battery system (500/1000 Wh) autonomie jusq’à a 200 km
- Transmission Heavy-duty Enviolo® cargo
- Antivol integrèe Integrated Abus®- avec la meme clé de la batterie
- Freins Magura® MT5 4-piston hydraulic disc
- Pneus Custom 62 mm Schwalbe® Super Moto-X tires avec protection anti-crevaison
- Cargo Hold Panniers
- Moyeux Boost thru-axle
- Potence ajustable Andros™ pour un ajustement de votre position de conduite, sans outil et à la volée
- Ample gamme d’accessoires
- Convient pour deux Thule Yepp Maxi child seats, ou un Thule Yepp Nexxt Maxi seat—sans besoin d’adapteurs.
- 20" wheels
“I trialled it when we got to [Covid lockdown] level 3 ... I rode straight up Brooklyn Hill,” she says. “I’ve used it way more than I had planned. I got rid of the second car a year ago.”
We have toyed with the idea of selling the car and going 'all in' as a cycling family of four. With a bike like this, we have concluded that the car will not be missed too often.
I ride a Tern GSD S00, which is a mid-tail bike. It has a maximum weight capacity of around 450 pounds, and it's not very long, which means that it can't carry as much stuff as easily as a bakfiets, but it’s lighter and more maneuverable.
If you want to travel in comfort and without sacrifices, reach for the [GSD]. The compact bike is great for touring and takes luggage for that big trip.
I love that I arrive at the kindergarten completely relaxed and not sweaty, and on the way back I carry another box of water and all my purchases. I love that I meet Frankfurters, lots of them, because I am sure to get attention with the yellow [GSD].
The Bath & Wiltshire Parent
For me, it’s the incredible versatility of the GSD that really impresses. I can cycle into town, do all my shopping and cycle back, and it’s quicker and cheaper than driving in and parking, there’s no worrying about the narrow car park size plus there’s the benefit of incidental exercise.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.