- Moteur Bosch® Performance Line CX
- Bosch dual-battery system (500/1000 Wh) autonomie jusq’à a 200 km
- Transmission Heavy-duty Enviolo® cargo
- Antivol integrèe Integrated Abus®- avec la meme clé de la batterie
- Freins Magura® MT5 4-piston hydraulic disc
- Pneus Custom 62 mm Schwalbe® Super Moto-X tires avec protection anti-crevaison
- Cargo Hold Panniers
- Moyeux Boost thru-axle
- Potence ajustable Andros™ pour un ajustement de votre position de conduite, sans outil et à la volée
- Ample gamme d’accessoires
- Convient pour deux Thule Yepp Maxi child seats, ou un Thule Yepp Nexxt Maxi seat—sans besoin d’adapteurs.
- 20" wheels
FAZ Technik & Motor
The highlight of the GSD is that it can be parked vertically on its tail. This solves a problem that a Long John in particular can cause: Where to put the cargo bike?
This is probably our favorite e-bike here at eBikeTips, and it's a bike that can easily replace a car for many people.
It's given us a lot of freedom, and it gives me the flexibility of a car—but just a lot more fun.
Despite compact dimensions and small 20-inch wheels, the Tern can be loaded up to 200 kilos total weight. The fact that it does not seem overloaded or unstable even then speaks for the solidity of the frame.
Bicycling Magazine Newsletter
The Tern GSD is funny-looking. But use it once, and in short order, you’ll realized its brilliance. Notice I said, “use it” instead of “ride it.” [...] The GSD is a tool, an appliance, a life accessory. It could replace a car for, I’d estimate, over 90-percent of my day-to-day needs.
With a length of 1.85 meters, at least, it can be steered well and also parked in the garage in any corner. This can even be done upright to save space, because the engineers have designed several "parking feet" at the rear end of the rack, on which the bike can be jacked upright. The handlebars can also be folded away in a few easy steps. Extremely practical!
Roadworthy additions on the LX and R14 models include a high-/low-beam headlight and, on all models, an always-on brake light that intensifies when you squeeze the Magura MT5 eStop levers.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.