- Bosch® Performance Line CX motor
- Bosch dual-battery system (500/1000 Wh) for a range of up to 200 km
- Heavy-duty Enviolo® cargo groupset
- Integrated Abus® wheel lock, keyed alike with the battery
- Magura® MT5 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Custom 62 mm Schwalbe® Super Moto-X tires with puncture protection
- Cargo Hold Panniers (included) and frame-integrated rack
- Boost thru-axle hubs
- Andros stem for handlebar height and reach adjustments
- Wide range of accessories to fit any rider’s needs
- Fits two Thule Yepp Maxi child seats, or one Thule Yepp Nexxt Maxi seat—no adapters needed
- 20" wheels
It's impressive how well the bike can be ridden/decelerated even when loaded. The frame, stiffened by many struts, adds weight to the bike, but responds with perfect riding performance.
Adventure travel with a cargo bike? Yes, it's possible with the Tern GSD S00. Payload, riding performance and deceleration are inspiring. An all-rounder for city, cargo, travel!
The Tern GSD has been our e-bike of the year in the past, so it’s no surprise to find it back in this list again.
Tern makes folding bikes, folding bikes and nothing but folding bikes. But how to fold a pack mule like the GSD S00? Well, with care. Because only the handlebars and seatpost are foldable, not the frame itself.
Just for [the GSD], a modular accessory system for the weather-protected transportation of children and luggage will be available from 2021: the Storm Box and the Storm Shield.
The new Tern GSD S00 joins the best cargo bikes that you can currently buy [...]. The greatest advantage is the high variability on such a small footprint, with a very high stability at the same time.
If you buy this as a family e-bike we suspect your main problem will be competition for ride time.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.