- Moteur Bosch® Performance Line
- Bosch dual-battery system (400/500/900 Wh) pour un autonomie jusqu’à 250 km
- Freins Magura® MT5 4-piston hydraulic disc
- Pneus Custom 62 mm Schwalbe® Super Moto-X tires avec protection anti-crevaison
- Portnagage integrèe Heavy-duty frame
- Moyeux Boost thru-axle
- Ample gamme d’accessoires
- Potence ajustable Andros™ pour un ajustement de votre position de conduite, sans outil et à la volée
- Convient pour deux Thule Yepp Maxi child seats, ou un Thule Yepp Nexxt Maxi seat—sans besoin d’adapteurs.
- 20" wheels
“I trialled it when we got to [Covid lockdown] level 3 ... I rode straight up Brooklyn Hill,” she says. “I’ve used it way more than I had planned. I got rid of the second car a year ago.”
To say I loved the Tern GSD S10 is an understatement. It's by far the easiest electric cargo bike I've tested in terms of direct car swaps, using for ferrying round child and accompany paraphilia, shopping and even both at the same time as there's so much versatility and cargo load option.
I love that I arrive at the kindergarten completely relaxed and not sweaty, and on the way back I carry another box of water and all my purchases. I love that I meet Frankfurters, lots of them, because I am sure to get attention with the yellow [GSD].
With passengers, the low center of gravity pays off in full. They influence the handling only slightly.
The really interesting thing about owning the bike, even though it should have been screamingly obvious beforehand, is how sub-optimal taking a car now seems in so many different scenarios. [...] Just about any local errand that I need to run is now done on [the GSD].
The Bath & Wiltshire Parent
For me, it’s the incredible versatility of the GSD that really impresses. I can cycle into town, do all my shopping and cycle back, and it’s quicker and cheaper than driving in and parking, there’s no worrying about the narrow car park size plus there’s the benefit of incidental exercise.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.