The Rip is designed in the spirit of functional minimalism. With sleek deep-v rims and sharply angled frame tubes, the Rip cuts a clean line through the city. With riser handlebars it’s easy to maneuver through urban canyons. With a simple 1x drivetrain, it has all the gears you need, but nothing more, from the back alleys of Osaka to San Francisco’s Market Street.
- 650c wheels on small bikes, and 700c wheels on large bikes, for optimized geometry
- Smooth welded aero-edge tubing for a bold and aggressive ride
- Internal cable routing for clean body-lines
- 1 × 8 Claris drivetrain for versatile simplicity
- ‘Capsule Collections’ for unique limited-edition variants
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.