The Tern Perch is a minimalist bike mount to store and display many Tern bikes. The sleek design and refined matte finish fit perfectly with today’s modern décor. Fabricated from a single piece of strong 5052 aluminum, the Perch supports bikes up to 18 kg (40 lb), with rubberized grips that hold the bike securely in place. Slots let you lock your bike to the mount and attach a helmet, clothing, or other accessories. Attractive, sturdy and easy-to-use, the Perch is designed for Tern but works great with other bikes.
- Stylish design for bike shops or living rooms
- Simple to use—no latches, straps or catches
- Rubber coating protects the paint on the bike
- Slots for lock, helmet and clothing
- Comes with full mounting hardware for wood and concrete walls
- 8° adjustability to fit most bikes
- Winner of a 2014 Eurobike and 2015 IF awards
- Find compatible bikes here
Get the Facts
Tern Bicycles received three awards — two for bikes and one for its Perch bike storage shelf.
Tern Bicycles has been recognised by Taiwan's Ministry of Economic Affairs with a trio of Taiwan Excellence Awards for innovation and leadership in product design.
D&I winners this year included Tern and Thule, with three honors each...
Turbo Bob's Bicycle Blog
With a natural aluminum finish they offer a stylish touch to match the bikes.
Tern has done a wicked job in making your bike the focus of attention.
...just lift your bike and position it snugly within the rubberized grips.
Mountain Bike World
Regge fino a 18 chilogrammi, ferma per gravita’ la bici attraverso il reggisella, e’ una semplicissima lastra di alluminio 5052 sagomata opportunamente che si fissa con due stop al muro.