The Tern Clubhouse turns your GSD Gen 1 into a modular minivan. Configure it with the included seatpad and backrest to carry two kids. Swap out the seatpad for a 600 mm x 400 Eurocrate and haul a week’s worth of groceries, or bring a (very) little one along in a Thule Yepp Maxi seat. With specialized tubing that protects small hands, and a compact profile for vertical storage, the Clubhouse lets the whole team ride together.
- Designed to fit two big kids*
- Converts in seconds to a heavy-duty grocery-hauler, built for 600 × 400 mm Eurocrate compatibility
- Includes four bottle-mounts for water bottles, coffee mugs and locks
- Designed with extended side rails for added hand protection
- Includes bartape for added rail-padding
- Includes seat-cushion and kid-designed reclining backrest
- Requires Sidekick Lower Decks for foot support and Cargo Hold Panniers or Sidekick Wheel Guard, L for foot and leg protection for safe riding
*A "big kid" is approximately 18+ kg (40+ lb), or 5+ years old. All kids are different though, so check with your pediatrician.