Quick Haul D8
¿Qué la hace una D8?
- El motor Bosch Active Line Plus proporciona hasta 50 Nm de par y un 270 % de asistencia
- Grupo Shimano Altus de 1x8 velocidades con palanca de cambios de gatillos
Aspectos destacados de la Quick Haul
- Capacidad de carga: 50 kg en el portabultos trasero, más 20 kg adicionales en el portabultos delantero, opcional
- Se adapta a ciclistas de 160 a 195 cm y también a ciclistas de 145 a 180 cm cuando está equipado con una tija de sillín más corta de 350 mm
- Gran cantidad de accesorios disponibles para transportar carga y niños: cree fácilmente su combinación perfecta
- La altura ultra baja de 490 mm facilita el montaje y (des)montaje y la espera en las paradas
- Frenos de disco hidráulicos Shimano para una potencia de frenado fiable, incluso con mucha carga y marcha rápida
- Seguridad y fiabilidad comprobadas: el cuadro y la horquilla están probados por EFBE hasta los 150 kg de peso bruto máximo del vehículo
- 20" wheels
As an all-rounder bike for those who want to do errands, go shopping, carry a kid, (...) the Quick Haul is one of the most interesting options in terms of price and practicality.
Who would have thought: Although it is smaller and more compact than the GSD S10, the new Tern Quick Haul turned out to be the perfect car replacement for everyday use.
A longtail offered by one of the leading brands in the segment, at the recommended retail price of around €3,000 (before subsidy) is damn good news, specially since the bike is equipped with a Bosch Performance Line mid-motor.
As for the ride, if anything the Quick Haul felt zippier and a little sportier than the HSD. […] For my part, I left with a deep sense of appreciation for exactly how far superior, in many ways, a well-designed e-bike can be to the silly big metal boxes that most of us drive each day.
For those who find the GSD too long-framed and cargo-focused, and the Vektron too simple and foldy, the Quick Haul [...] might be just the right tool for transporting kids, pets, groceries, work materials and other cargo around the city.
Should [the E-Bike Act] receive approval in the USA, qualifying individuals could receive up to 30 per cent tax credit. This can be applied to the purchase of a new electric bike, with up to $900 of benefit value. The Quick Haul enables you to get the maximum possible tax credit due to its pricing, giving you the most bike for your buck.
Tern also puts their bikes through the toughest tests in the industry, and often goes further by making up their own tests when they think existing standards are not stringent enough. So for me, when I put my 2-year-old son on the back, I felt good knowing all the lengthy tests this bike had gone through. So whether you are putting your best furry friend, your kid, or other precious cargo on the back, Tern has many options to keep them safe and comfortable.
When I think of Tern and its popular electric cargo e-bikes, I think of two things: Incredible quality and incredibly expensive. But with the launch of its latest model today, the Tern Quick Haul, one of those things is fading away, and it’s not the quality.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.