Quick Haul D8
Qu'est-ce qui en Fait un D8?
- Le moteur Bosch Active Line Plus fournit jusqu'à 50 Nm de couple et une assistance de 270 %
- Groupe Shimano Altus 1x8 vitesses avec levier de vitesse Trigger
Quick Haul Highlights
- Capacité de chargement : 50 kg sur le porte-bagages arrière, plus 20 kg supplémentaires avec le porte-bagages avant en option
- Convient aux cyclistes d'une taille de 160 à 195 cm et également aux cyclistes d'une taille de 145 à 180 cm s'ils sont équipés d'une tige de selle plus courte de 350 mm
- De nombreux accessoires spécifiques pour les enfants et la charge utile sont disponibles - composez facilement votre équipement parfait
- La hauteur de dépassement très basse de 490 mm facilite la montée et la descente ainsi que l'attente aux feux de signalisation et aux signaux d'arrêt
- Freins à disque hydrauliques Shimano pour une puissance de freinage fiable, même en cas de forte charge et de conduite rapide
- Sécurité et fiabilité éprouvées : le cadre et la fourche sont testés par l'EFBE jusqu'au poids brut maximal du system de 150 kg
- 20" wheels
As an all-rounder bike for those who want to do errands, go shopping, carry a kid, (...) the Quick Haul is one of the most interesting options in terms of price and practicality.
Who would have thought: Although it is smaller and more compact than the GSD S10, the new Tern Quick Haul turned out to be the perfect car replacement for everyday use.
A longtail offered by one of the leading brands in the segment, at the recommended retail price of around €3,000 (before subsidy) is damn good news, specially since the bike is equipped with a Bosch Performance Line mid-motor.
As for the ride, if anything the Quick Haul felt zippier and a little sportier than the HSD. […] For my part, I left with a deep sense of appreciation for exactly how far superior, in many ways, a well-designed e-bike can be to the silly big metal boxes that most of us drive each day.
For those who find the GSD too long-framed and cargo-focused, and the Vektron too simple and foldy, the Quick Haul [...] might be just the right tool for transporting kids, pets, groceries, work materials and other cargo around the city.
Tern also puts their bikes through the toughest tests in the industry, and often goes further by making up their own tests when they think existing standards are not stringent enough. So for me, when I put my 2-year-old son on the back, I felt good knowing all the lengthy tests this bike had gone through. So whether you are putting your best furry friend, your kid, or other precious cargo on the back, Tern has many options to keep them safe and comfortable.
Should [the E-Bike Act] receive approval in the USA, qualifying individuals could receive up to 30 per cent tax credit. This can be applied to the purchase of a new electric bike, with up to $900 of benefit value. The Quick Haul enables you to get the maximum possible tax credit due to its pricing, giving you the most bike for your buck.
When I think of Tern and its popular electric cargo e-bikes, I think of two things: Incredible quality and incredibly expensive. But with the launch of its latest model today, the Tern Quick Haul, one of those things is fading away, and it’s not the quality.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.