The Hauler Rack is the Goldilocks of our front racks: Big enough to carry a whole lot of cargo but small enough to let you maneuver the bike with ease. With an open-ended design and a handy bungee cord, the Hauler Rack is ready to carry backpacks, boxes, and other bulky items. And with mounting holes on the base, you can easily bolt a crate to the rack for a semi-permanent solution to carry groceries or smaller items.
Learn more about how to safely carry cargo on your bike:
- Frame-mounted, designed to transport up to 20 kg ( 44 lb)
- Goldilocks-sized: Big enough to carry lots of cargo, small enough not to hinder maneuverability
- Hauls anything from large boxes to odd-shaped items
- Includes four mounting holes, ideal for attaching crates
- Includes two rear-facing bottle cage mounts
- Won’t increase the overall bike length on compatible bikes.
- Compatible with Quick Release CMT for easy installation/removal in under a minute