The Node D8 is the workhorse of our Around-Town bike family. With big wheels, comfortable tires, and swept-back handlebars, it’s as comfortable and solid as a Dutch city-bike, but it folds down small—in 10 seconds flat.
- New colors and updated styling
- 8-speed drivetrain for all the range you need in the city
- Shimano Claris derailleur for reliable shifting and durability
- Swept-back handlebars offer an upright and comfortable riding position
- Andros™ handlebar stem for tool-free riding position adjustments on the fly
- Includes integrated Freelance™ Fenders and Freight™ Rack
- Schwalbe Big Apple tires with Kevlar puncture protection
- Folds in under 10 seconds for storage or transport
- Optional integrated lighting with electricity-generating hub
- 24" wheels
… the optimal urban bicycle for any city-dweller.
Sturdy, dependable, and able to handle bumpier rides, my first impressions of the Tern Node D8 were all good.
...das Tern agiert nicht “wackelig”, sondern bleibt souverän in der Spur, auch Rahmenflattern ist dem D7i fremd. [...a fantastic riding experience, the bike doesn't "wobble" due to the very stiff frame.]
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.