The Rally is all in the details–the closer you look, the better it gets. From the 1” polished quill stem, to leather grips, and classic silver crankset, it’s timeless bike design, with a modern touch. Best of all, it’s available in 650c and 700 wheel sizes, so it looks and rides equally well in small and big sizes.
- 650c wheels on small bikes, and 700c wheels on large bikes, for optimized geometry
- Steel is real; chromoly frame for classic ride comfort
- Polished rims, custom alloy fenders, and cream sidewall tires
- High-quality buckskin leather grips
- 1 × 8 Claris drivetrain for versatile simplicity
- Full eyelets for front and rear racks and fenders
Commuting on a typical vintage bike gives you street cred, but often at the expense of tech and polish. The Rally solves that problem thanks to its sweet steel cromoly frame and lugged fork.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.