The Verge N8 was born according to the Japanese physique It is now overwhelmingly popular among Tern's representative Verge. With simple graphics that further emphasize the curvaceous beauty of the frame The new colors increase the range of choices.
- Flat bar, 560mm + Physis QR, 350mm / 12 °: More sporty by installing a 560mm handlebar and a 350mm handlepost. The setting that matches the Japanese physique is attractive.
- Shimano Altus SL-M310 shifter 8spd. & Shimano Claris, RD-R2000 8spd .: Equipped with Altus, which is also a basic component for casual sports riding. Easy to use for sports bike beginners, it is ideal for enjoying medium- and short-distance sports driving. The latest version of Shimano Claris, RD-R2000 8spd. Is used for the rear derailleur. Achieves a light and reliable shift feeling.
- Front Derailleur Mount: The standard is a front single, but it can be changed to a front double by retrofitting because it has a pedestal. You can make your own Verge that is sportier.
- Straight Aero Fork & Doublewall Rim: A straight, steel fork that provides aerodynamic effects. The rim adopts a triangular double wall rim to improve the appearance and strength.
- Folds compactly in 10 seconds for storage and transport
- Optional fenders for rainy days
- 20" wheels
A fast, lightweight and comfortable bike.
Physis™ 3D Handlepost
The new benchmark
Five patented technologies and unique manufacturing technology add up to the strongest, stiffest folding handlepost available. The Physis uses a special manufacturing process called 3D forging, which forms the post from a single piece of aluminum, eliminating all welds.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.