The Verge N8 is arguably the most aggressive bike in our Performance family. With a chopped down handlepost, narrow handlebars, and a stiff hydroformed Verge frame, it comes alive if you like aerodynamic riding positions and raw speed. With its fixed-height Physis™ 3D handlepost and 1 × 8 Claris drivetrain, it’s a machine for maximum power and utility.
- Verge styling and performance at an entry-level price-point
- 52T front chainring and wide 11-32T cassette for going fast or climbing hills
- Physis 3D handlepost, OCL™ frame joint and DoubleTruss™ technology for an unbeatably stiff ride
- High-performance Kojak road tires with puncture protection
- Folds compactly in 10 seconds for storage and transport
- 20" wheels
Physis™ 3D Handlepost
The new benchmark
Five patented technologies and unique manufacturing technology add up to the strongest, stiffest folding handlepost available. The Physis uses a special manufacturing process called 3D forging, which forms the post from a single piece of aluminum, eliminating all welds.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.