- Peso Bruto Máximo Vehículo
- El motor Bosch® Cargo Line Motor proporciona hasta 85 Nm de par y 400% de asistencia
- Sistema Bosch Dual Battery (400/500/900/1000 Wh) para un rángo de hasta 206 km.
- Cambio Shimano® Deore 1 × 10 suave y eficiente
- Puesto de conducción cómodo para ciclistas de 1,50 – 1,95 cm
- Caballete Atlas extra fuerte autobloqueable para desbloquear basta pulsar el botón del manillar
- Parrilla y reposapiés traseros integrados en el cuadro
- Frenos de disco hidráulicos Magura® MT5 eSTOP potentes y progesivos
- Lus de freno trasera RearStop™ siempre activa para ayudar a indicar parada
- Candado de herradura Abus® Wheel Lock integrado con la misma llave de la batería
- Ruedas Atlas™ mejoradas con bujes a medida CNC para resistencia y durabilidad extra
- Amplia gama de accesorios para transportar carga y pasajeros
- Admite 2 sillas Thule® Yepp Maxi sin necesidad de adaptadores.
- Admite la silla Captain Chair para niños grandes.
- 20" wheels
Bicycling Magazine Newsletter
The Tern GSD is funny-looking. But use it once, and in short order, you’ll realized its brilliance. Notice I said, “use it” instead of “ride it.” [...] The GSD is a tool, an appliance, a life accessory. It could replace a car for, I’d estimate, over 90-percent of my day-to-day needs.
With a length of 1.85 meters, at least, it can be steered well and also parked in the garage in any corner. This can even be done upright to save space, because the engineers have designed several "parking feet" at the rear end of the rack, on which the bike can be jacked upright. The handlebars can also be folded away in a few easy steps. Extremely practical!
My youngest daughter (11) asks me why didn't I return the TMAX and keep the yellow bike. [...] My eldest (17) asks me why didn't I keep the yellow bike. [...] My son (15) asks me why don't we keep the yellow bike. [...] My wife is doing the same.
Roadworthy additions on the LX and R14 models include a high-/low-beam headlight and, on all models, an always-on brake light that intensifies when you squeeze the Magura MT5 eStop levers.
The Tern GSD could be the ideal solution for anyone who doesn't want a box bike, but wants to transport a lot.
[Dealers] report that customers are increasingly buying a cargo bike as an alternative to a second car. If you compare the purchase and maintenance of a car, you won't flinch [...]: the cargo bike is cheaper in any case.
Die Welt Reiseguide
Why not ditch the car altogether and start the journey on your doorstep? If it's not a round trip, the compact touring bike fits easily into the bike compartments of Deutsche Bahn and the like.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.