- 200 kg (440 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight
- Bosch® Cargo Line Motor provides up to 85 Nm of torque and 400% support
- Bosch dual-battery system (400/900 Wh) for a range of up to 195 km (121 mi)
- Shimano® Deore 1 × 10-speed hub for smooth, efficient shifting
- Adjustable cockpit comfortably fits riders 150 – 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Super tough Atlas Lockstand™ auto-locks when engaged—just press a button on the handlebars to unlock
- Heavy-duty frame-integrated rear rack and integrated lower decks
- Powerful and responsive Magura® MT5 eSTOP 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Always-on RearStop™ Brake Light helps you safely signal stops
- Integrated Abus® Wheel Lock, keyed-alike with the battery
- Upgraded Atlas Wheels™ with custom CNC machined hubs for extra strength and durability
- Wide range of cargo- and passenger-carrying accessories
- Fits two Thule® Yepp Maxi seats, no adapters needed
- 20" wheels
The Tern GSD could be the ideal solution for anyone who doesn't want a box bike, but wants to transport a lot.
[Dealers] report that customers are increasingly buying a cargo bike as an alternative to a second car. If you compare the purchase and maintenance of a car, you won't flinch [...]: the cargo bike is cheaper in any case.
Die Welt Reiseguide
Why not ditch the car altogether and start the journey on your doorstep? If it's not a round trip, the compact touring bike fits easily into the bike compartments of Deutsche Bahn and the like.
The GSD is currently probably the best option to replace the car in everyday use with a bike. Or simply to have fun with cycling.
The seat and cockpit on the Tern GSD are super adjustable (it fits people 4’11” to 6’5”), so if I wanted to drive, I definitely could have done so comfortably. But I was more than happy in the passenger seat, cruising home with the wind in my hair, a dog in my lap, and an arm around my SO’s waist. Cargo bike + picnic pizza = best date night ever.
The Tern GSD S10 has a quaint appearance—but on closer inspection everything makes sense. This bike is well thought out, thoroughly styled and absolutely high-quality from A to Z.
The Tern GSD has been our e-bike of the year in the past, so it’s no surprise to find it back in this list again.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.