- Bosch® Cargo Line Motor provides up to 85 Nm of torque and 400% support
- Bosch dual-battery system (400/900 Wh) for a range of up to 195 km (121 mi)
- Shimano® Deore 1 × 10-speed hub for smooth, efficient shifting
- Super tough Atlas Lockstand™ auto-locks when engaged—just press a button on the handlebars to unlock
- Heavy-duty frame-integrated rear rack and integrated lower decks
- Powerful and responsive Magura® MT5 eSTOP 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Always-on RearStop™ Brake Light helps you safely signal stops
- Upgraded Atlas Wheels™ with custom CNC machined hubs for extra strength and durability
- 20" wheels
[The] GSD is already one of the best cargo bikes on the market. But with the addition of the Storm Shield, which provides an impressive layer of protection for passengers on the rear rack, you may be tempted to ride right into the eye of the storm, come hell or high water.
The Tern GSD S10 is the minivan of e-bikes. It’s built to carry two kids plus groceries and can handle up to 440 pounds, making it a hauling heavy hitter.
'We like the practical and ecological aspect of the bike, and the GSD allows us to carry everything we need,' says one of the nurses.
Roadworthy additions on the LX and R14 models include a high-/low-beam headlight and, on all models, an always-on brake light that intensifies when you squeeze the Magura MT5 eStop levers.
This is probably our favorite e-bike here at eBikeTips, and it's a bike that can easily replace a car for many people.
With the GSD S10, anyone and everyone can really get going right away and need not fear getting into awkward situations, such as cumbersome turning maneuvers due to an unusually large turning circle.
Bicycling Magazine Newsletter
The Tern GSD is funny-looking. But use it once, and in short order, you’ll realized its brilliance. Notice I said, “use it” instead of “ride it.” [...] The GSD is a tool, an appliance, a life accessory. It could replace a car for, I’d estimate, over 90-percent of my day-to-day needs.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.