What Makes it a S5i?
- Bosch Performance Line motor provides up to 65 Nm of torque and 300% support
- Bosch PowerPack 500 powers longer trips, commutes, and journeys
- Gates belt drive for clean, quiet, maintenance-free operation
- Shimano Nexus INTER-5E-speed internal hub
- Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes for superior stopping power—even when carrying a passenger and riding fast
- Ultra-low 39 cm (15.4”) standover height means gentle, low steps are all that’s required to get on and go
- Ultra-low center of gravity improves balancing and maneuvering when riding with kids through parks and narrow streets
- Fits riders 147 - 190 cm (4'10" - 6'3")
- Gaia Rack is certified to carry up to 27 kg (60 lbs) and works with many child seats
- Proven safe and reliable: frame and fork have undergone the EFBE Tri-Test to the 140 kg (309 lbs) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight
- 20" wheels
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.