- Nächste Generation Bosch® Performance Line Motor mit Intuvia Display
- 500 Wh Batterie für eine Reichweite von bis zu 118 km
- Integrierte automatische Schaltung
- Enviolo Sport 380 Nabe
- Spezifische Suntour-Federgabel
- Cane Creek® Thudbuster ST gefederte Sattelstütze
- Hydraulische Scheibenbremsen Magura® MT4
- Gates Carbon Drive® CDX Riemenantrieb
- Abus® Rahmenschloss mit einheitlichen Schlüssel auch für das Batteriefach
- Passt für Fahrer/-innen von 150 bis 190 cm
- Kompatibel für einen Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi, oder Bobike® GO Maxi Kindersitz— keine Adapter nötig
A full 170 kilograms of permissible total weight, and a rack with a load capacity of 60 kilograms alone plus trailer option make the bike ready for the really big tasks.
Die Welt Reiseguide
Why not ditch the car altogether and start the journey on your doorstep? If it's not a round trip, the compact touring bike fits easily into the bike compartments of Deutsche Bahn and the like.
[...] the loading options at the front and especially at the rear, coupled with a maximum permissible weight of 170 kilograms, make the bike a real transport miracle.
'With bikes like the GSD, we've got families getting rid of their cars and doing everything on their ebikes,' says Parsons. 'It costs almost nothing to run: it's three pence to charge and that gives you a range of 50 miles.' Try getting that fuel economy in a car.
And the HSD is amazingly comfortable: the upright seating position ensures a good overview in traffic
Both the Tern GSD and HSD passed the new German standard test up to their claimed maximum loads of 200 kg (440 lb) for the GSD and 170 kg (374 lb) for the HSD, which means they meet and exceed the German cargo bike standard.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.