- Next-generation Bosch® Performance Line Motor met Intuvia Display
- 500 Wh accu voor een bereik tot 118 km
- Geïntegreerd automatisch schakelsysteem
- Enviolo Sport 380 Naaf
- Custom Suntour voorvork
- Cane Creek® Thudbuster ST geveerde zadelpen
- Magura MT 4 Hydraulische remmen
- Gates Carbon Drive® CDX riemaandrijving
- Abus® gelijksluitend frameslot
- Geschikt voor gebruikers van 150 tot 195 cm
- Geschikt voor Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi, of Bobike® GO Maxi kinder zite—adapters zijn niet nodig
'With bikes like the GSD, we've got families getting rid of their cars and doing everything on their ebikes,' says Parsons. 'It costs almost nothing to run: it's three pence to charge and that gives you a range of 50 miles.' Try getting that fuel economy in a car.
And the HSD is amazingly comfortable: the upright seating position ensures a good overview in traffic
Both the Tern GSD and HSD passed the new German standard test up to their claimed maximum loads of 200 kg (440 lb) for the GSD and 170 kg (374 lb) for the HSD, which means they meet and exceed the German cargo bike standard.
The Tern HSD S+ is very agile with its small 20-inch wheels and powerful motor, and it remains stable and easy to handle at all times.
The loadmasters among bikes need a lot of space. Not so with the HSD, because it can be stowed vertically on its end.
For those with limited space, Waldman suggests the excellent Tern HSD. Yes, it’s a folding e-cargo bike — with room for one kid or a family grocery haul — that can be stored vertically to take up minimal space.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.