- Moteur Bosch® Performance Line nouvelle génération avec écran Intuvia
- Batterie de 500 Wh pour une autonomie allant jusqu’à 118 km
- Changement de vitesse automatique intégré
- Enviolo Sport 380 moyeu
- Fourche suspension spécifique Suntour
- Tige de selle suspendue Cane Creek® Thudbuster ST
- Freins hydrauliques à disque Magura® MT4
- Entainement par courroie Gates
- Serrure de cadre Abus® avec clé identique à celle de la batterie
- Convient aux cyclistes de 150 à 195 cm
- Compatible avec un siège enfant Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi ou Bobike® GO Maxi – aucun adaptateur requis
The Tern HSD could almost carry twice our test rider, so high is the maximum payload.
A full 170 kilograms of permissible total weight, and a rack with a load capacity of 60 kilograms alone plus trailer option make the bike ready for the really big tasks.
Die Welt Reiseguide
Why not ditch the car altogether and start the journey on your doorstep? If it's not a round trip, the compact touring bike fits easily into the bike compartments of Deutsche Bahn and the like.
[...] the loading options at the front and especially at the rear, coupled with a maximum permissible weight of 170 kilograms, make the bike a real transport miracle.
'With bikes like the GSD, we've got families getting rid of their cars and doing everything on their ebikes,' says Parsons. 'It costs almost nothing to run: it's three pence to charge and that gives you a range of 50 miles.' Try getting that fuel economy in a car.
And the HSD is amazingly comfortable: the upright seating position ensures a good overview in traffic
Both the Tern GSD and HSD passed the new German standard test up to their claimed maximum loads of 200 kg (440 lb) for the GSD and 170 kg (374 lb) for the HSD, which means they meet and exceed the German cargo bike standard.
The Tern HSD S+ is very agile with its small 20-inch wheels and powerful motor, and it remains stable and easy to handle at all times.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.