- Új generációs Bosch® Performance Line motor Intuvia kijelzővel
- 500 Wh akkumulátor akár 118 km-es hatótávval (74 mi)
- Integrált automata váltás
- Enviolo Sport 380 agyváltó
- Egyedi Suntour teleszkópos villa
- Cane Creek® Thudbuster ST rugós nyeregcső az extra kényelemért
- Magura® MT4 hidraulikus tárcsafékek
- Gates Carbon Drive® CDX - karbon szíjjhajtás
- Abus® egy kulcsos rendszerű (akkumulátor és zár) kerékzár
- 150-től 195 cm-es nagassághoz (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Egy Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi, vagy Bobike® GO Maxi gyerekülésnek kialakított hely, adapter nélkül
- 20" wheels
A balanced mix of smooth riding and agility—without feeling twitchy. An upright position to see over traffic and a sensitive suspension fork for comfort make it suitable for touring as well.
A full 170 kilograms of permissible total weight, and a rack with a load capacity of 60 kilograms alone plus trailer option make the bike ready for the really big tasks.
Die Welt Reiseguide
Why not ditch the car altogether and start the journey on your doorstep? If it's not a round trip, the compact touring bike fits easily into the bike compartments of Deutsche Bahn and the like.
[...] the loading options at the front and especially at the rear, coupled with a maximum permissible weight of 170 kilograms, make the bike a real transport miracle.
'With bikes like the GSD, we've got families getting rid of their cars and doing everything on their ebikes,' says Parsons. 'It costs almost nothing to run: it's three pence to charge and that gives you a range of 50 miles.' Try getting that fuel economy in a car.
And the HSD is amazingly comfortable: the upright seating position ensures a good overview in traffic
Both the Tern GSD and HSD passed the new German standard test up to their claimed maximum loads of 200 kg (440 lb) for the GSD and 170 kg (374 lb) for the HSD, which means they meet and exceed the German cargo bike standard.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.