Short Haul D8
- Compact cargo bike that carries up to 50 kg on the rear rack, plus an additional 20 kg with optional front rack
- Create your ideal setup with different accessory options to carry your kid, your stuff, or even your dog
- Proven safe and reliable: frame and fork are EFBE-tested up to the 140 kg (308 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight
- Fits riders of different heights from 147 - 190 cm (4’10” - 6’3”), weighing up to 120 kg (264 lb)
- Low standover height (49 cm or 19”) makes (dis)mounting and waiting at stops easier
- 1x8-speed Shimano Altus derailleur with trigger shifter
- Hydraulic disc brakes for great stopping power, even when carrying heavy loads
- 20" wheels
The Short Haul is quite nimble, which is ideal for city streets, but it can also carry quite a bit — up to 110 pounds on the extended rear rack alone. It can also carry up to 44 pounds with an optional front-mounted rack.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.