The Tern Surge is a modern minivelo. It brings together a unique package of small wheel and diamond frame benefits. While it doesn’t fold, it’s got the compact footprint and faster acceleration of a small-wheeled bike. Thanks to its svelte aero frame, it’s competitively lightweight, yet strong and rigid. With deep rims, integrated brifters, and drop bars, it rides and feels like a road bike, just one designed from the ground up for city living.
- 451 minivelo design for urban maneuverability and portability
- Short reach drop bar with Claris STI levers for integrated shifting precision
- Smooth welded aero-edge tubing for a bold and aggressive ride
- Internal cable routing for clean body lines
- Matte black semi-deep rims for rigidity and performance
- 2 × 8 Shimano Claris drivetrain for speed and versatility
- ‘Capsule Collections’ for unique limited-edition variants
Suggested Rider Height:
- 46 cm: 150 to 165 cm (4’11” – 5’5”)
- 50 cm: 165 to 180 cm (5’5” – 5’11”)
- 451 wheels
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.