The Tern Surge Pro delivers the performance of a modern road bike, with the footprint of a classic Japanese minivelo. Featuring classic drop-bars, internal cable routing, and a 451 Kinetix wheelset, every design decision has been optimized for speed. To top it off, we spec’d an ultra-light aero carbon fork.
- 451 minivelo design for urban maneuverability and portability
- Short-reach dropbar with Shimano Tiagra STI levers for integrated shifting precision
- Full carbon Kitt Design fork, for speed and comfort
- Smooth welded aero-edge tubing for a bold and aggressive ride
- Internal cable routing for clean body-lines
Suggested Rider Height:
- 47 cm: 155 to 170 cm (5'1" – 5'7")
- 52 cm: 170 to 185 cm (5'7" – 6'1")
- 451 wheels
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.