Living in the city means staying flexible and adapting to change. That’s why transportation that adapts to your itinerary is the way to go. Smooth Sunday cruise? Check. Friday night ride down to the pub? Check. Cutie from the office offering a ride home on a rainy day? Check.
- FBL™ frame joint and DoubleTruss™ technology for a stiff and powerful ride
- Wide 21-speed gearing to tackle different terrains
- Schwalbe Road Cruiser tires with puncture protection
- Folds in 30 seconds to throw in the back of a car and fast-forward to the good part of the ride
- Magnetix™ 2.0 lock the bike in place when folded
- Get the perfect fit, with one of three sizes
Suggested Rider Height:
- S: 157 - 167 cm (5'2" - 5'6")
- M: 167 - 183 cm (5'6" - 6')
- L: 183 - 190 cm (6' - 6'3")
- 26" wheels
Stiffer by design
The rear half of Tern frames use a patented 3D structure we call DoubleTruss to build in extra stiffness. It helps resist torsional forces so our bikes flex less. That means increased stiffness and much better power transfer from the pedals to the rear wheel. The proof’s in the ride.
Using a Tern bike not only helps reduce carbon emissions in the city, but it offers attendees a fun, alternative way to stay healthy at the conference. It also saves time; while others are stuck in traffic or waiting in a taxi queue, riders will have already arrived at the show.
Four types of Tern folding bicycles will be available--the Link D8, Link P9, Link P7i and Joe C21.
Overseas, folding bike firm Tern has linked with Hamburg's transit authority to boost bike use within the city's transport network, including trains, subways, buses and ferries. The move marks Tern's fourth team up with transit authority world wide...
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.