The Node C8 is designed to make even the biggest cities feel human-sized. Built around 24” wheels, it rides with confidence down alleys and boulevards, but still folds small to go wherever you go.
- New colors and updated styling
- Folds in 10 seconds or less to fit on trains, in cars, and under desks
- Rides like a regular bike thanks to our unique technology
- 24” wheels give you a big ride with minimal impact on the folded size
- 8-speed drivetrain for all the range you need in the city
- Tourney TX derailleur for reliable shifting and durability
- Options: rack, fenders, and integrated lighting with electricity-generating hub
- 24" wheels
Physis 3D Handlepost
The new benchmark
Five patented technologies and unique manufacturing technology add up to the strongest, stiffest folding handlepost available. The Physis uses a special manufacturing process called 3D forging, which forms the post from a single piece of aluminum, eliminating all welds.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.