- 30 % plus petit que les autres vélos pliables traditionnels 20 pouces
- Se glisse parfaitement dans les casiers, les armoires ou les espaces confinés
- Porte-bagages Metro Transit avec roulettes intégrées pour faciliter le transport
- Pour les cyclistes de 147 à 195 cm
- Nouveau joint TFL avec connexions 3D, conception et design DeadBolt et technologie SpringLock
- Nouveau support de guidon Physis RF 3D forgé
- Selle Tern Porter avec design breveté GripPad
- Changement de vitesses Shimano Acera Shadow 8 Vitesses
- 20" wheels
Two joints make the Tern BYB unique and quite compact. Its full features also make it attractive for year-round commuters. Highly recommended.
But just because this folding bike is super compact doesn’t mean it’s only fit for people on the shorter side. In fact, anyone between 4’10” and 6’5″ can use this bike.
Bike Shop Girl
I flew last night (...) and I brought my bike. I'm gonna show you how I easily and quickly fly with my bike—and most importantly, how I just check this as luggage because I don't get charged a bike fee.
The Evening Standard
In fact, when folded up, the BYB is actually one of the smallest 20″ bikes on the market, which means it’s much easier to manoeuvre on crowded trains and buses or when zigzagging through busy tube stations.
The ingenious folding mechanism, in which the frame is bent in two places, ensures a good pack size. Also suitable for small day trips.
The Tern BYB P8 proves itself without weaknesses even in the endurance test—as a premium folding bike with strong details, chic looks, and great riding characteristics.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.