- 30% kleiner dan traditionele 20” vouwfietsen
- Past in kluisjes, kasten of gesloten ruimtes
- Metro Transit bagagedrager met geintergreerde wielen voor makkelijk rollen
- Voor fietsers met een lichaamslengte van 147 tot 195 cm
- Nieuwe TFL voorbouw met 3D-interface, DeadBolt-ontwerp en SpringLock-technologie
- Nieuw 3D gesmede Physis RF stuurkolom
- Tern Porter zadel met gepatenteerd GripPad Design
- 8-speed Shimano Acera, Shadow RD derailleur
- 20" wheels
Camping & Reise
The sophisticated folding design results in an extremely economical packing size for 20-inch wheels.
The clever front rack and the practical transport cover make the Tern BYB more flexible to use in the mobility mix, in everyday life and on the road.
Good to ride and fold. Bright light, robust, built to a high standard, high functionality, smart details
The BYB is smaller when folded than comparable bikes. It fits into narrow niches and can be easily accommodated in ICE trains.
The absolute highlight and final point of the test was a folding bike: the BYB P8 from Tern, probably the most innovative folding bike manufacturer in the world.
The Tern BYB P8 combines outstanding riding characteristics and ingenious folding. Perfect commuter bike that is worth every euro. Riding and folding fun guaranteed!
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.