- 30% smaller than traditional 20” folding bikes
- Fits conveniently into lockers, closets, or any narrow space
- Metro Transit Rack with built-in spinner wheels for easier trolleying
- Fits riders from 4’10” – 6’5”
- New TFL Joint with 3D interface, DeadBolt design and SpringLock technology
- New 3D-forged Physis RF Handlepost
- Tern Porter saddle with patented GripPad design
- 8-speed Shimano Acera, Shadow RD derailleur
- 20" wheels
The Tern BYB P8 proves itself without weaknesses even in the endurance test—as a premium folding bike with strong details, chic looks, and great riding characteristics.
Camping & Reise
The sophisticated folding design results in an extremely economical packing size for 20-inch wheels.
The clever front rack and the practical transport cover make the Tern BYB more flexible to use in the mobility mix, in everyday life and on the road.
Good to ride and fold. Bright light, robust, built to a high standard, high functionality, smart details
The BYB is smaller when folded than comparable bikes. It fits into narrow niches and can be easily accommodated in ICE trains.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.