- Moteur Bosch® Active Line Plus avec display Purion
- Batterie de 400 Wh pour une autonomie allant jusqu’à 110 km
- Fourche suspension spécifique Suntour
- Shimano® Nexus 8 Engrenages de moyeu intégrés
- Freins hydrauliques à disque Magura® MT4
- Entrainement pas courroie Gates
- Serrure de cadre Abus® avec clé identique à celle de la batterie
- Convient aux cyclistes de 150 à 195 cm
- Compatible avec un siège enfant Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi ou Bobike® GO Maxi – aucun adaptateur requis
Die Welt Reiseguide
Why not ditch the car altogether and start the journey on your doorstep? If it's not a round trip, the compact touring bike fits easily into the bike compartments of Deutsche Bahn and the like.
A compact bike makes life easier when you're out and about: just dash to the bakery in the morning, explore the surroundings around the campsite or go on excursions: All this works wonderfully with the HSD S8i from Tern.
We recommend the Tern HSD S8i to families looking for a bike for shopping, going to school and excursions. A compact bike as a joy dispenser.
I don't want to switch to the car anymore. With a bike I am more mobile, faster and more flexible.
Fully Charged Show
These electro assist bikes might be small and nimble, but can also hold a fair amount of delivery stock and could be part of the answer to making high street shops more accessible.
And the HSD is amazingly comfortable: the upright seating position ensures a good overview in traffic
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.