- Moteur Bosch® Active Line Plus avec display Purion
- Batterie de 400 Wh pour une autonomie allant jusqu’à 110 km
- Fourche suspension spécifique Suntour
- Shimano® Nexus 8 Engrenages de moyeu intégrés
- Freins hydrauliques à disque Magura® MT4
- Entrainement pas courroie Gates
- Serrure de cadre Abus® avec clé identique à celle de la batterie
- Convient aux cyclistes de 150 à 195 cm
- Compatible avec un siège enfant Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi ou Bobike® GO Maxi – aucun adaptateur requis
If you need a cargo e-bike that can haul a lot but do it in a smaller, more nimble size, this is your best bet.
My life has changed because of Tern. Every day I am on the road by bike. I am more relaxed, and experience the seasons in the city consciously. My "little all-rounder" is the ideal companion for women who are active in life and lead a sustainable lifestyle.
A full 170 kilograms of permissible total weight, and a rack with a load capacity of 60 kilograms alone plus trailer option make the bike ready for the really big tasks.
Tern calls the HSD S8i a 'mighty mini' cargo bike. Size matters because we live on a houseboat with limited storage space. The Tern HSD S8i packs a lot of functionality into a small cargo bike.
But what surprised me most is how much this bike has improved my everyday life. I know what you’re thinking. An eBike? In a city as flat as Melbourne? Is that really necessary? Fair enough. But trust me, you think it won’t make a difference – until it does.
If the idea of an e-cargo bike appeals to you, but you think they are too bulky, the Tern HSD S8i could be the right solution
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.