- Bosch® Active Line Plus motor with Purion display
- 400 Wh battery for a range of up to 110 km (69 mi)
- Custom Suntour suspension fork
- Shimano® Nexus 8 internal-gear hub
- Magura® MT4 hydraulic disc brakes
- Gates Carbon Drive® CDX belt
- Abus® keyed-alike frame lock
- Fits riders from 150 to 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Fits one Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi, or Bobike® GO Maxi child seat—no adapters needed
But what surprised me most is how much this bike has improved my everyday life. I know what you’re thinking. An eBike? In a city as flat as Melbourne? Is that really necessary? Fair enough. But trust me, you think it won’t make a difference – until it does.
If the idea of an e-cargo bike appeals to you, but you think they are too bulky, the Tern HSD S8i could be the right solution
Die Welt Reiseguide
Why not ditch the car altogether and start the journey on your doorstep? If it's not a round trip, the compact touring bike fits easily into the bike compartments of Deutsche Bahn and the like.
A compact bike makes life easier when you're out and about: just dash to the bakery in the morning, explore the surroundings around the campsite or go on excursions: All this works wonderfully with the HSD S8i from Tern.
We recommend the Tern HSD S8i to families looking for a bike for shopping, going to school and excursions. A compact bike as a joy dispenser.
I don't want to switch to the car anymore. With a bike I am more mobile, faster and more flexible.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.