The Eclipse P20 is a high-performance road bike that folds down fast. With custom 26” Rolf Paired Spoke wheels, a 250 mm Physis™ 3D handlepost, and performance-tuned frame geometry, the Eclipse P20 is engineered for speed. It sports a stealth black finish and hydraulic disc brakes.
- Kinetix™ Pro Disc 26” wheels with patented Rolf Paired Spoke design
- Shimano Tiagra drivetrain for 20 speeds and precise, responsive shifting
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Adjustable VRO handlebar stem to fine tune your ride position
- High performance Kojak road tires with puncture protection
- Folds compactly in 10 seconds for storage and transport
- 26" wheels
OCL+™ Frame Joint
Robust folding technology
A heavy-duty update to our iconic OCL frame hinge, the OCL+ is built to exceed ISO 4210 and EN 15194 testing requirements. Leveraging the hinge design of the long-tail Tern Cargo Node, the OCL+ features a single-shaft design, advanced welding techniques, and robust gussets, so it stays stiff and strong during even the fastest commutes.
Physis™ 3D Handlepost
The new benchmark
Five patented technologies and unique manufacturing technology add up to the strongest, stiffest folding handlepost available. The Physis uses a special manufacturing process called 3D forging, which forms the post from a single piece of aluminum, eliminating all welds.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.