High-tech high-beams on your bike
Valo is a powerful hub-dynamo powered light designed to help you navigate safely at night. Engineered to integrate directly with the handlebar stems used on many Tern bicycles, it is optimally positioned for visibility and well protected from accidental knocks and bumps, as well as theft.
Designed with the lighting experts Herrmans in frigid Finland, where winter temperatures dip to -40° C and daylight all but disappears, the Valo Light is made from cold-resistant ABS.
- Clarity™ optics with 150 lumens for a wide, even 40 lux beam of light. No more lighting the tops of trees or blinding oncoming riders.
- Patented CryoCore® cooling design uses the handlebar as a heat sink to draw more heat away from the LED chip, allowing for brighter and more efficient output
- Standlight function ensures you’re still visible to traffic while stopped
- Works with standard dynamo hubs, so you will never need to worry about dim lights or being stuck with dead batteries ever again
- Requires a Tern Andros or Syntace® VRO handlebar stem
Get the Facts
Max Dimensions (per unit)
77 × 60 × 63 mm (3 × 2.4 × 2.5 in)
Weight (per set)
0.074 kg (0.2 lb)
It’s one of the best touring bikes you can buy, and it just so happens to fold in half.